Are you full of ideas of what you’d like to do, but you’re too tired and drained to accomplish them? Perhaps you keep coming up against the same roadblocks and you can’t find a way around them. To be successful in life and business you need the drive and energy to get things done.
There are two dangers to your energy that you must guard against…using all of your energy up or under using the energy you have. Just as muscles can atrophy, your energy resources will whither if you don’t use them. It’s essential to find a balance between energy expenditure and energy renewal.
In order to achieve our highest potential we need to focus our energy in these areas:
Mental: Productivity, attention, and comprehension depend on strong mental clarity and focus.
Spiritual: Possessing the ability to live in harmony with who you are, what’s most important to you and what gives meaning to your life.
Physical: Creating a strong and healthy body is the foundation for all else.
Emotional: Recognizing that all virtues are dependent and balanced by other virtues, for example, honesty without compassion can be cruel. It’s vital to learn to choose your emotional responses.
Full engagement requires that we draw on these separate but related sources of energy. Focusing deliberately on these areas is a simple and sure way to affect your life in a positive way. Because of the noise that fills everyday life, most people need help determining which are the best strategies for success.
There are five times in your life that a Somatic Life Coach will help you to dramatically increase your success…
Consider working with a coach when you’re:
1. Feeling stuck – You know you should be doing “something” – like marketing your business, engaging in public speaking, negotiating more effectively, balancing life and work, or creating a healthier lifestyle – but you’re not sure how.
2. Onto something big – You understand who you are and what you want and are ready to go after it with enthusiasm and dedication.
3. Afraid of the future –You don’t like the status quo and want something better.
4. Unsure of what you want – You’re ready to go from “I don’t know what to do” to “I know what I want, and I know how to get it!
5. Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start – You’re ready to reclaim more passion, power and purpose and excitement in your work life but you need direction.
Deep down most people know what their own solutions are. You simply need someone to provide you with a safe, supportive, discovery-based environment where you feel free to make change happen.
You can create a greater capacity of energy by pushing beyond your normal limits, training yourself through positive rituals and systematic routines. Are you ready to make a change? Click here to see which of my specific life coaching services is the right fit for your needs. I’m eager to help you find your hidden potential and to give you the strategies and accountability that will transform your life.