Keep that New Year Energy Vibrantly Alive Throughout The Year!
“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” ~ Joseph Campbell
There always seems to be so much pressure around the start of a new year that you can be swept away from your true course. You may start to think — he’s doing this or she’s doing that…well, that must be what I need to do, too! It can make you chase after goals that truly don’t serve you at this point in your life. At the same time, there’s such a vibrant energy at the start of each new year, it would be a pity to let it go to waste! How can you keep the New Year Energy alive throughout this coming year?
Now that resolutions pressure is over, you can start thinking about what you can realistically focus on this year. Renew your New Year Energy to see how you can continue to improve your life. Are there any places in your life that you’ve hidden away or avoided working on?
To make sustainable changes in life, it’s helpful to adopt the mindset of “It starts with me.” For each of the following items, ask yourself, “Who do I need to be to be the best version of myself?” You’ll find links to some past articles on each topic. I suggest you pick ONE that you want to focus on and make a plan for implementing it more fully into your life. If you master it before the year is out, then you can pick another…
- I want to focus on my physical, emotional and mental health to create a solid foundation from which I can launch a new career, begin a new relationship, move to a new location, or ________________fill in the blank.
- How I Eliminated Chronic Pain and Began Teaching The Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Re-education
- Teaching the Body How to Program the Brain for Health
- 5 Ways to Make Your Lifestyle Changes Stick Even if You’ve Failed Before
- Best Diet to Lose Weight? Embrace Food as a Friend Not a Foe
- Four Ways to Make Meal Planning and Good Eating Habits Easier
- Stuck in a Exercise Rut? Discover How to Use NLP to Ramp Up Your Fitness Motivation
- I want to make a clean sweep of emotional and physical declutter. You’ll find that these often go together. Physical clutter is symptomatic of an emotional issue that hasn’t been resolved yet.
- How to Let Go of Hurt, Hate, Anger, and Pain & Nurture Inner Peace
- Clear Your Cluttered Mind and Make Space for What Matters Most
- How to Let Go of Emotional Attachments When “It’s Over!”
- Develop Systems for Life – A Game Changer if You’re Tired of Chasing After Goals
- Resolve Internal Conflicts with My NLP Tea Time Exercise
- I want to strengthen specific characteristics in my life and set intentions that will redirect my life in a more energetic and positive way.
- Setting Intentions – The Key to Finally Making Your Goals a Reality
- Seven Ways to Break Free from Being Too Busy
- How to Deal with Fear – Ten Ways to Cultivate a Fearless Mindset
- Rewire Your Brain by Taking in the Good and Savoring the Moment
- In a Mental Slump? 11 Ways to Boost Your Energy Naturally
- How to Attract Positive Energy and Turn Any Bad Day Around
- I want to increase my self-awareness and mindfulness, so I have greater self-knowledge and fully experience each moment with gratitude.
- My “Secrets” for Living Life Fully Can Work for You Too!
- Do You Feel Centered or Off-Balance? Discover Centering Practices That Promote Excellence
- Five Ways to Mindfully Shift up Your Level of Happiness
- Self-Assessment not Judgment Leads to Greater Self-Confidence
- Choosing Gratitude – The Recipe for a Happier, More Meaningful Life
- I want to level up my professional or personal life.
- Self Leadership – The “Missing Link” to Living an Extraordinary Life
- “What Is My Gift?” The Question that Unlocks Your Place in the World
- Focus on Competence Not Perfection when Striving for Excellence
- Lack of Confidence – A Woman’s Greatest Challenge in Business
- 10 Easy Ways to Boost Self-Confidence and Attain Your Dreams
- Grow Professionally with 5 Rapid Transformation Strategies
- I want to become more assertive without sacrificing my values, such as respect and kindness.
- Five Breathing Exercises for Balancing Your Life, Your Mood and Your Relationships
- Remain Relaxed Even Under Pressure with these NLP Anchoring Techniques
- Embodied Leadership – How to Bring Out the Best in You and Everyone Around You
- Principles of Aikido Empower Embodied Leaders to be Calm under Crisis
- Develop Leadership Skills in Women Who Want to Make a Difference
- I want to improve my communication skills so I talk with people more often and on a deeper, more intimate level.
- Improve Your Personal and Business Communication through Touch
- Choose Personal Responsibility Over Blaming Others or Taking Offense
- Are You Sending Rude Emails Unintentionally? 15-Point Checklist
- Unlock the Power and Magic of Emotional Attunement in Your Relationships
- How to Develop True Emotional Intimacy between Friends
- How to Become Highly Skilled at Resolving Conflicts Peacefully
- I want to break out of my comfort zone and take one big risk.
- Embrace Discomfort – A New Attitude that Purposefully Expands Your Comfort Zone
- Become Counterphobic — Get OUT of Your Comfort Zone and INTO Success
- Make the Most of Life by Getting Your Badass Attitude On
- Keep Moving Forward – Only Look Back to See How Far You’ve Come
- When Opportunity Knocks – Are You Ready to Step Through the Door?
- Know the Difference Between Pain and Discomfort to Achieve Excellence
As Plato so wisely said, “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” Every morning we get a fresh start. What minor adjustments can you make TODAY to nudge your life toward your Big Life Vision?
If you want to give your New Year Energy another huge boost later in the year, consider joining our 3rd annual Bring Forth the Leader Within Retreat. (Pssst…Early Bird pricing is going away on March 1st!) You’ll have time to dream big dreams and create a rough draft of what you really want to accomplish. Then we’ll help you refine it, get past the rough patches, and finally achieve it!
business excellence, Living Fully, Personal Growth - Professional Growth