Leadership Development Coaching
Embodied Leadership Coaching – Find the Leader Within
Are you looking to…
- Standout in your industry or community as a thought-leader?
- Extend your outreach, grow your network and inspire your team?
- Maximize on your areas of expertise and identify where you could benefit from support?
- Clearly communicate your core beliefs using body language to convey confidence and conviction?
Embodied Leadership Coaching is for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners that are ready to step up to being leading experts. Together we’ll hone your voice, identify the critical areas of expertise you wish to share, and build a strategic plan for communicating, engaging and sharing your message with the world.
Embodied leadership isn’t something you do – it’s who you are.
It involves the way you speak, the language you use, the way you position your body, the harmony you feel by being fully present, and the reassuring messages you convey to others. By learning to connect the mind with the body and soul, and to lead with purpose, you will develop your abilities to be the leader you want to be and can bring out the best in yourself and the people around you.
I personally studied embodied leadership through the Strozzi Institute. I’ve found their unique approach to learning to be highly effective and I love sharing it with my clients. According to the Strozzi Insitute methodology: “The body cannot lie; it is incapable of lying. What comes out of the mouth can lie. This is one of the reasons that working with the body in learning is profound. We are able to see the truth of who we are. And if what we see is not aligned to who we want to be in the world, we can practice other ways of being.”
When you connect authentically with yourself, you can release the most important power any leader can have – not the power to dominate and control – but the power to build authentic relationships and empower others to make things happen. If you’re ready to step into your own power more fully, I’d be happy to guide you.
- First, click here to learn about my unique approach to coaching and the results you can expect from working with me.
- Next, schedule an “Unlocking Your Potential” 30-minute complimentary consultation with me so we can explore a coaching partnership. We can meet in-person, by phone or via Skype. Please click here to get your free consultation scheduled.
Meaningful results require a commitment. If you hire me to be your coaching partner, you’ll be making a commitment of at least three months to yourself and to the coaching process.
Coaching is an investment you make in yourself to create the life you truly want. (Coaching fees are often tax-deductible for people who use coaching to improve business and professional skills. Check with your accountant or CPA for details.) You can pay by either credit card or electronic check through PayPal, and convenient payment plans are available. Payments must be made in full before coaching begins.
Please contact me to learn about my various coaching packages.